We manage and develop agricultural activities in the Republic of Guinea, the Republic of Congo, Benin and Ghana.
To increase the production and processing of local products we have invested in land, infrastructure and equipment located in:
- Niari Region, Republic of Congo
- Bono East Region, Ghana
- Kindia Region, Republic of Guinea
We focus on long-term value creation, implementing sustainable agricultural practices, which are beneficial for the quality of our products and the preservation of the local environment and ecosystems.
We work with producers to source, process and market local products that meet the quality and traceability requirements of our international customers.
Our goal is to contribute to a sustainable and secure supply chain by integrating social, ethical and environmental performance factors into the supplier selection process.
We work with local producers, as well as international business and institutional partners, and are continuously expanding our network in order to:
- Create effective routes for cross-border sourcing, trading and marketing
- Optimise the use of our existing assets, including sustainable development of agricultural land, processing and logistics.
We also develop synergies with companies within our wider Group:
- R-Logitech is an international infrastructure and logistics provider for the natural resources industry.
- A subsidiary of R-Logitech, R-Logistic provides logistics services through a network of 23 entities based in 15 West and Central African countries.
Roots and tubers
Nuts and SEEDS
AGRI RESOURCES CONGO
Boulevard Charles De Gaulle Immeuble
Business Center Elais
Republic of Congo
PRANG AGRO RESOURCES
No. 95 Nortei Ababio
Airport Residential Area
SOCIETE AGRICOLE DE GUINEE
Khaliakory, Camp Samoreya
République de Guinée