Our goal is to create value for all our stakeholders in a manner that is responsible, transparent and respects the rights of all.
To achieve this, we have committed to ensuring the best governance, social and sustainable practices for all our managed assets.
We operate in underdeveloped areas and recognise that our company has an important role to play in driving positive change for our employees, suppliers and local communities.
We will continue to collaborate with key international businesses and institutional partners, such as the World Bank and IFC, as well as the world-leading companies for the sustainable sourcing of ingredients, in the areas of:
We have developed several programmes including:
- Incentive programmes for the adoption of good agricultural practices by local farmers
- Environmentally sustainable management of land and natural resources by preserving the residual forest and implementing agroforestry
- An environmental and social management system, addressing social and environmental risk mitigation – notably vanilla traceability in Madagascar
We have initiated several projects for:
- Agronomic training, security and education of farming communities
- Preservation of traditional know-how
- Creation of better opportunities for farming communities
- Promoting gender equality and female leadership