AGRI RESOURCES CONGO
REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
AGRI RESOURCES CONGO
Created in 2016, Agri Resources Congo currently uses its fields for the production of white and paddy rice, biofuel crops and continuously develops sustainable projects for the supply of value-added products, as well as to increase the share of locally processed products.
The company develops two agricultural concessions totalling 69 000 ha, located in Niari Region, in proximity to Dolisie. Agri Resources Congo also has a developed asset base, including processing facilities, warehouses, cold storage and modern machinery that allow the company to efficiently manage its crops.
Agri Resources Congo is part of Agricorp and Monaco Resources Group.
ALIGNED WITH THE UNITED NATIONS
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Agri Resources Congo contributes to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the UN for 2015-2030 by effectively managing our land and sharing best practices with local communities, as well as investing in social projects that aim to close the poverty gap and environmental projects for the preservation of biodiversity.
Agri Resources Congo currently focuses on the ESG-compliant production of rice and maize, for the local Market.
Agri Resources Congo grows, handles and delivers fresh vegetables from the field to key regional markets.
Agri Resources Congo is developing a project for the cultivation of castor which will be used in the local production of sustainable biofuels.
Agri Resources Congo is the official local distributor of Symborg products in the Republic of Congo.
After successfully integrating the use of biostimulants and biofertilizers into its own cultivation processes, the company is now offering access to the same products to smallholder farmers, agricultural cooperatives and industrial producers.
We help farmers maximise their crops with minimum resources and without risks to human, animal and environmental health.
BENEFITS OF BIOFERTILIZERS
Biofertilizers developed by Symborg offer multiple benefits:
- They improve crop productivity.
- They improve the quality of the soil, keeping it in optimal cultivation conditions.
- They prevent contamination of water bodies.
- They enhance the assimilation of nitrogen, phosphorus, copper and iron, among other nutrients.
- They require less energy for their production.
- They can be used in most soils.
BENEFITS OF BIOSTIMULANTS
The new-generation biostimulants developed by Symborg offer multiple benefits:
- They promote plant growth and increase agricultural yields, optimizing the supply of fertilizers and water to the soil.
- They increase the plants’ tolerance to drought and salinity.
- They prevent soil degradation, contributing to soil regeneration from the effective mycelium network.
- They prevent CO2 loss by capturing the element and converting it into fungal biomass.
- They stabilize the ecosystems’ ecological functioning and productivity.
- As they are organic products, they do not produce undesirable residue on the plants, nor do they alter the genetic characteristics of the crops and harvests.